Enjoy legendary quality in a colorful, lightweight design. Part of Wüsthof's new Zest series, these three paring knives excel at all kinds of small cutting jobs in the kitchen. Their convenient size makes them ideal for stocking the outdoor grill area or for taking along on picnics and camping trips.
- Wüsthof has introduced a new logo for their cutlery. Please note that the logo on your knives may differ slightly from images shown here.
- Set includes 2 1/4" peeling knife, 3" spear-point paring knife and 4" serrated paring knife.
- Paring knives for peeling, mincing and dicing tasks; "bird's beak" peeler for peeling rounded produce and making decorative cuts.
- Blades are stamped from high-carbon stainless steel.
- Polypropylene handles are contoured for a secure grip.
- Made in the historic cutlery center of Solingen, Germany.